Our 2 night Summer Mini Break provides the perfect escape and chance to unwind in this lovely corner of West Somerset, in the beautiful Quantock Hills. Excellent for walking, mountain biking and horse riding, whilst out and about look out for the local red deer and wild ponies.
Enjoy one of our fantastic cream teas on either day of your stay, with delicious warm scones, local clotted cream and freshly brewed tea. Served until 5pm every day.
The hotel is dog friendly so why not treat ‘your 4 legged friend’ to a well deserved trip to the country.
Visit the nearby West Somerset Steam Railway or search for fossils on nearby Kilve beach or the castle at Dunster.
This offer available 7 nights per week from June 1st 2019 until August 31st 2019, subject to availability.
All prices are based on 2 people sharing, inclusive of buffet breakfast and a cream tea for two.
2 nights in a Classic Double or Twin Room, with a Somerset cream tea: £205
2 nights in a Superior Double or Twin Room, with a Somerset cream tea: £235
2 nights in an Executive Room or Garden Lodge with a Somerset cream tea: £265
- Children over 3 (or requiring own bed) staying in parents/guardians room £20 per night (on a bed and breakfast basis)
- Children, under 3 – no charge
- Travel cots: £10 one off fee
- Dogs are welcome and can stay with you for £10 per dog per night
- Children and pets not permitted in Executive rooms & Garden Lodges
All prices are inclusive of VAT